Giving is a joy. It is a worshipful, obedient act of returning to God from what has been provided by Him. The purpose of this page is to simply and clearly communicate a variety of possible ways to give financially. We are committed to use any funds granted to the best of our ability and in accordance with our stated mission and vision, under God.
BANKING DETAILS FOR ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS OR STANDING ORDERS:
Life Church Ireland
IBAN: IE15 AIBK 93338415 429770
Sort Code: 933384
Account No: 15429770
Address: AIB Bank 40/41 Westmoreland St, Dublin 2
CHEQUES CAN BE MADE OUT TO “LIFE CHURCH IRELAND”
Address: Life Church, A11, National Enterprise Park, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, R32 HA21
Give securely using your card with our online donation tool below.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Life Church Ireland has charity status through Irish Assemblies of God registered charity number RCN 20012816
Tax Efficient Giving in Ireland
In the Finance Act 2001 the Government introduced a new scheme of Tax relief for Approved Bodies. By being part of a Charity, Life Church Ireland qualifies for this scheme and are able to reclaim tax on qualifying donations (from taxpayers in the Republic of Ireland). So you can increase the value of your donation to Life Church Ireland at no extra cost to yourself. From 1 January 2013, new rules apply to the scheme. Life Church Ireland now can claim tax back on donations from Self-Assessed earners as well as PAYE earners.
Tax can be reclaimed by the charity at a new blended rate of 31%.
|Calculation:||€1,000 x 31/69|
|Charity receives more:||€450|
- You must be a taxpayer in the Republic Ireland
- Donations made in any one calendar year must total at least €250, given either as a single donation or the sum total of several donations. (e.g. €21 per month). There is no maximum limit
- Donations must be traceable to the donor.
- If you make a direct lodgment or standing order please use your name as a reference on the transaction.
- If giving by cheque or cash each time you give simply fill out the “Tax relief slip” found on the information table with your name, date, and amount given. Include it in a provided envelope with your donation.
- An Enduring Declaration (CHY3) or Annual Tax Cert (CHY4) form must be completed. (Those who take part will receive these forms from Life Church early in the year after donations were given.)
What does “Tax Efficient Giving” mean for Life Church Ireland?
- This is a helpful stream of income for Life Church Ireland each year, for which we are very thankful.
If you have any questions about the Tax back scheme for Charities, please feel free to contact us.
* To find out about ways to give your time and talents please visit our Service Opportunities Form.